.

Friday, July 19, 2013

SFS2013!!! Getting Ready!

Woohooo! I am so excited to see you guys tomorrow! This will be my last post for the week but make sure to follow on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM & TWITTER to see pics and posts of the event.
Any live tweeting and posting will have the following hashtags: #mimigstyle #SFS2013 

I want to give a special thanks to Bernina's Local Dealer for their support and if you live in LA and are in need of a sewing machine please go visit AAA Sewing & Fabric


AAA Sewing and Fabric
2365 Pacific Coast Highway
Lomita, CA 90717


CRUNCH TIME!!!! 




MY SPONSORS





















5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the event Mimi! Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi! I'm sad to say that I am not going to be able to attend tomorrow. That big fire is too close to my house and I fear being too far away from home in case of emergency. I've been watching it all week long, hoping that y hey will be able to contain it but so far, theyonly have it 15% contained. I am so bummed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. I posted last night but it isn't showing up this morning. I am unable to attend due to the fact that the big fire in the mountains is too close to my house. It's only 25% contained at the moment and yesterday and this morning is very windy up here. I don't want to be too far from home if an emergency arises - like being evacuated. I'm so totally bummed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.