.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Flirty Open Back Dress + Wedges



Hi Darlings,

I woke up this morning took my son to school and am headed to do some shopping! It has been so gorgeous in Cali that I couldn't wait to wear this $14 dress I picked up at Forever 21 a few weeks back. I also recently went to Victoria Secret during one of their sales and picked up these fabulous padded bandeau. They are perfect for wearing under low opening dresses, open back dresses and off shoulder tops. The wedges I have on are old, from Steve Madden, but I have some options linked below.

You guys really loved the New Tutorial, so I thank you so much! I have two more coming, including the bathing suit tutorial I am doing for Michael Levine Fabrics this month.

F21 Dress (similar) HERE / Steve Madden Wedges (similar) HERE or HERE / H&M Sunnies (old) / F21 Earrings (old) / Victoria Secret Padded Bandeau HERE











17 comments:

  1. This is too cute Mimi! I can't wait til the weather gets hot in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely fabulous! My husband and I are thinking about moving to Cali. I would love to connect with you. Were business owners and are excited for the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you take your own pictures with a canon remote? or does somebody take them for you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute & Sexy...Fun & Flirty. I've been wanting one of those Bandeau's, they should be easy to make, HINT-HINT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried this dress on in F21 last week but left it becasuse I didn't like my back exposed so much. But please believe I'm going back to get that sucka! Looks great on you!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and simple I love it I am a blogger as well up and coming I really wish you would check me out at Sheis7.blogspot.com I know you will like I showcase your fashion a lot I love your spirit and style thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, I never thought about wearing a bandeau with a dress like that. New idea for me!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous! It's freezing here! Love your style. The mums at the school gate must wonder if you're a model! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have yet to see something look just okay on you - everything looks gorgeous but that's because you have a beautiful spirit and that shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have yet to see something look just okay - Parece una mama caliente siempre and that's because you're a beautiful person on the inside and that shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simple, Cute, Sassy & Sexy..... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. are you ever going to do a tutorial on that black open back dress that you made last year?

    ReplyDelete
  15. When I saw the photo, but had not yet read the post, I thought the floral bandeau was part of the dress. It looks absolutely adorable, and makes an otherwise unwearable dress acceptable for most of us. You are clever, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, man Mimi! I need to make a bathing suit by this weekend. I guess I'll just wing it and then do your tutorial later :-/
    Can't wait to get the new ones! The Dress & Bandeau top look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the pop or color and print with the bandeau, it added a nice touch to the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.