Happy Friday! I am leaving you today with a new fabulous tutorial. I thank you all so much for your support, it is the reason why I can continue to do what I do and share my love of sewing with you guys.
I have searched high and low for a denim skirt that I could wear all year round and I just could NOT find one. So, in true Mimi G form I decided to just make one and show you how to make one too. This skirt is perfect for so many reasons...
- Make it any length you want!
- Button it up all the way down or un-button as far up as you'd like.
- Choose to make a front button opening skirt or a side button opening.
- Both options have pockets!
- Can made from any lightweight or medium weight woven fabric.
NOTE: Read the PDF file attached in the email you will receive immediately after placing your order as it contains all the information needed to access your tutorial. The email is sent instantly so PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS.