.

Friday, May 9, 2014

NEW! Perfect Denim Skirt TUTORIAL!!


Hi Darlings,

Happy Friday! I am leaving you today with a new fabulous tutorial. I thank you all so much for your support, it is the reason why I can continue to do what I do and share my love of sewing with you guys. 

I have searched high and low for a denim skirt that I could wear all year round and I just could NOT find one. So, in true Mimi G form I decided to just make one and show you how to make one too. This skirt is perfect for so many reasons...

TUTORIAL OPTIONS...
  • Make it any length you want!
  • Button it up all the way down or un-button as far up as you'd like.
  • Choose to make a front button opening skirt or a side button opening.
  • Both options have pockets!
  • Can made from any lightweight or medium weight woven fabric.
Great for Beginners and Intermediate Seamstresses.

NOTE: Read the PDF file attached in the email you will receive immediately after placing your order as it contains all the information needed to access your tutorial. The email is sent instantly so PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDERS. 













23 comments:

  1. This is very nice....tut bought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. About to get this now! You are the best Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buttons on the side MAKE the skirt!!! So sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is perfect... it looks light and comfy and I can definitely make this. I like the different looks. Your top is cute, didn't see a link for it, maybe a possible DIY project. Blessings <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. MIMI...... I'm in love with your style this look is everything you are so Fab :) Swooning over your sleek hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make sexy look so effortless!! I love this look!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin this skirt, Mimi G thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Love this skirt!! Another Mother's Day gift for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casual elegance Mimi..Happy Mother's Day chica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mimi! Where were you in the nineties when I needed you girl?! I had skirt similar to this, but I never dreamt it could look like this. Never imagined I could turn the buttons around!
    Sometimes I wish you could just take me on a tour though my wardrobe, hold my hand, and unleash the potential within. Thanks for a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt and the shoes. very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Mimi, this such a pretty skirt I love it. I know I'm looking for the easy way out, but do you make clothes for other people? I really liked a lot of the style you wear and I would love to purchase some of your items. This skirt is a must have for me, I gotta find someone to make me one, becuase I cannot sew.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please day that this skirt will be on Stitched 9 to purchase (fingers and toes crossed).lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice Mimi :-) Enjoy your Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok, pulling out the sewing machine, tuning it up heading to the fabric store. I have to have this for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The outfit is too cute!!! I didn't see a link for the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this skirt! Something about it is very old fashion! I can't quite pinpoint it, but nontheless, you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mimi, you are an amazing young lady and have such a beautiful family. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Mother's Day to Mimi G and to all the mothers that follow her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great, love the skirt. My mom has a skirt similar to this I might have to swipe it seeing this look!!! :-D


    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love everything about this look. I'm gonna have this skirt made!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is it possible to just purchse this skirt?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.