Hello! It is Monday and I have a lot on my plate this week but I did take time over the weekend to organize my closet and started transitioning my wardrobe from spring/summer to fall/winter and since I get asked so often how I organize my closet and if there are any tips I could share I shot a short video explaining how I set my closet up for efficiency.
How I Organize & Shop My Closet
Tips To Keep Your Closet Organized
1. Organize your closet in sections: Pants with Pants, Skirts with Skirts etc.
2. Organize each section by style (example) pants should be organized by style casual and dress and then by colors and prints.
3. Keep your shirts organized by by sleeve length: Strapless, short sleeve, long sleeve etc. the same goes for dresses, it makes it easy to find when strapless tops are hidden between long sleeves and sweaters.
4. Make your closet easy to "shop" by keeping items you wear often easily accessible and things you have worn can be moved towards the back so you can keep track of when you wore it last.
5. Use shoes boxes to organize your belts, clutches and gloves. Hangers are great for scarfs and keep your accessories visible so you can dress your look easily.
Links To Handy Items
Acrylic wall pegs board I use for my necklaces can be found HERE
Tiered organizer I use for my bracelets can be found HERE
Closet expander can be found HERE this has been really handy for me.
I just ordered these little handy dividers, you get 12 in a pack for $9.99 HERE
Hope this helped!