.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OOTD: Best Sweater Ever + Faux Furs and Wide Legs

Hi Dolls! This will be a short posting week because I will be heading out of town to attend my MIL's wedding (mother-in-law) and so I need to start packing and getting things done before we leave on Thursday. I will be posting via instagram and facebook mostly and some posting here via my ipad.

Not only am I attending but I am a bridesmaid :-/ and although I love them to pieces I rather just attend the wedding you know? I am also less then excited about flying into Omaha in the winter, LOL!!!

Get The Look

Gap Colorblocked Striped Sweater HERE (I am wearing an XS) / Guess Jeans (similar) HERE / Michael Kors Faux Fur Vest (similar) HERE and HERE / J. Crew Bangles HERE AND HERE / Michael Kors Bag (similar) HERE / Michael Kors Watch HERE / J. Crew Gold Belt




 I LOVE this sweater!! I already ordered the yellow one too ;-)





xoxo
Mimi G


19 comments:

  1. So cute, and I love the way the pink pops. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi,

    The GAP has stepped up there game this season. I've always loved the GAP, but they have stepped it up another notch. You look great. Safe travels! Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the striped sweater! and what can I say about the fur vest, so cool. I've been wanting one like that forever, except when I think about it I am not even sure I would be even able to wear it here with how dang cold it is, but I still want one. Lol.

    As usual, you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful sweater. I love the bright pink against the navy blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 that sweater! I knew I recognized it from somewhere-I was thinking either J Crew or the Gap.
    I hope you have a good time at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit!!!!What color shoe's did you wear?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup that is cute sweater. <3 the vest too!

    Check me out~~ http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute & chic! Just my style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see your bridesmaid dress! You better kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another loved ensemble! Have a safe and fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looooooooooove this sweater!!!!! Awesome outfit as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sweater! There is so much I could do with it! Looking good!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.