.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Away We Go... Travel Easy + Comfy

Hi Darlings! Ok, I am packed, hair has been retouched, LOL and I am ready to go to the COLD Mid West. Ugh! I have been in Cali so long I don't think my Chicago hometown roots can handle the cold weather, LOL 

I leave you with my cozy and UBER comfy traveling look; I cannot fuss with heels and fancy garbs with kids in tow through the airport but I must still keep it funky. Love you all and will miss you but I will be updating and sharing via my facebook and instagram so if you don't yet follow go do so now ya'll.


Get The Look

GAP So Soft Long Sleeve Yellow Crew Neck HERE / GAP Grey Twill Parka w/ Removable Plush Lining HERE / Forever 21 Skinnies HERE / Gap Sherpa Booties HERE 


GAP Coupon 25% Off  "GAP25"


Can I just tell you that I am IN LOVE with these little sherpa booties. 
They are so flipping warm and comfy! LOL


xoxo
Mimi G.

14 comments:

  1. Ah I love the booties, sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe travels to you and your family!
    Great travel look -always stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi,

    Super cute! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi, I saw those booties in the store last night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely and classy as usual Mimi. Have a wonderful time away.

    Ps. Love the booties too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe trip. Still lookin fly!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Safe travels, enjoy your visit! And you are coming to the Chi just as the weather will be unseasonably warmer for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you are coming to the Chi when the weather is unseasonably warmer and a bit more bearable. Safe travels and enjoy your visit! And I absolutely love the booties

    ReplyDelete
  9. Safe travels, enjoy your visit! And you are coming to the Chi just as the weather will be unseasonably warmer for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MiMi girl, it's gonna be unsseasonably warm here in the Chi! Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute outfit, great photos! You're blog is wonderful, love your style! Just posted a new post on my blog, I would love if you could check it out! :)
    Eli from
    http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, comfie outfit!! GAP is now offering 30% off (online only) for a limited time. The code is GAPGIFT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.