.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

OOTD: Red Hot + Polka Dot

Happy Tuesday Darlings! I hope you all are getting ready for Thanksgiving and avoiding the rush at the grocery stores. This year I put up my apron and wont be cooking! yay me. Instead I am taking the year off from the cooking madness and joining friends at their home instead. As for today's OOTD I am wearing my favorite combo (button up shirt/sweater) it is perfect for me here because it doesn't get super cold most days and this keeps me warm enough and if you live on the east coast you simply just add a coat.

Get The Look

Forever 21 Polka Dot Sweater HERE / Gap Red Slim Cropped Pants HERE / Gap Boyfriend White Shirt HERE / J. Crew Clutch Dotted Version HERE / Michael Kors Heels (old) similar HERE / Sunnies (mall Kiosk) / Forever 21 Necklace (similar) HERE









xoxo
Mimi G





10 comments:

  1. This has to be one of my fave outfits you've worn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi,

    This is a classic look, but you just take it to another level with the color blocking and polka dots. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You TOTALLY rocked this look honey! I love it! You are officially one of my top fav bloggers! You bring it every time!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this look. The color combo really makes the outfit standout. I so envy your LA weather. I could really use some just wear a sweater weather right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! You make me feel like pulling out my orange pants again!

    Im here~ http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bold approach to color. Ive always been timid to wear such colors but youve made it uber easy. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive alwayd been intimidated by vibrant colors. Your bold approach to color has given me inspiration to get away from gray, black, and brown. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute look Mimi! i love this red and teal pairing, gorgeous shoes :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.