.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Casual Look: I Spy Sneakers + Why I Blog!

Hello Darlings!

Yes, sometimes I wear sneakers ;-) I am going to keep things short and sweet today I still have a ton to do before leaving town for a few days. 

I do however want to say that the amount of pictures you guys send me and post on my FB make me so happy! you guys are doing amazing with my tutorials and I feel like a proud mommy and as a result I am working on a new site (an extension of my blog) so that I can showcase the amazing work you guys are doing but today I picked this image because when I look at her face I can see the excitement and pride she has after successfully finishing her jumper ;-) THAT face is why I blog.

I can't wait to be able to showcase ALL of you but for now once a week until the site is up I will feature one of YOU here!

Monique Harcum
Lives in Belgium (awesome)
Tutorial: Mimi G.'s Strapless Jumper (nailed it!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get The Look....

Express Boyfriend Jeans (old) similar HERE / Forever 21 Relaxed Knit Sweater HERE / Classic Coach Bag (gifted) / Guess sneakers (old) similar HERE / Michael Kors Black Watch HERE / Coach Bangle and Stackable Ring (gifted) / Forever 21 Bead Bracelet (old) 





 Nail Polish: Essie "Merino Cool"

xoxo
mimi g.



15 comments:

  1. Great job on the jumpsuit. You look comfy cute Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my fave girl!...and that face is priceless....I love sewing and when I discovered you and your information on the art, I loved it a bit more...(I didnt even think that was possible!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is owning that jumper! She did a good job on it. I love those sneakers. I have a coach pair very similar to those. I look forward to checking out your new site (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi, I love this casual look. You are a great stylist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Monique, you a boss! You definitely nailed it. Mimi give yourself a pat on the back girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That face is priceless!!!! Love you Mimi for inspiring so many! I do NOT like those sneakers, I don't know why. They just say "lowbrow" to me, but I love everything else you wear. Just NOT those sneakers. Are you still doing insanity???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Effortless, comfortable and chic all at the same time. Where did you get the shades? I need those in my life..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No surprise to me that Monique did such a great job.
    I received my DVDs today and you are an excellent teacher Mimi.
    Great job Monique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MIMI?!?!.....Mimi, when the new site is up & running, can we do "sewalongs"? At least once a month you tell us what pattern you're working on & we'll do the same?!?! If we're experiencing difficulties, we can help each other out?!?! Then upload the photos of our project like a virtual fashion show?!?! Huh Mommy?!?! I mean Mimi?!?! Huh?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love your blog. What an inspiration you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.