.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

NEW Tutorials!! 2 Different Jumpers

 Learn To Sew with Mimi G. #2

OMG! Finally, I am done, LOL
Here are the tutorials! Please READ carefully all the info below before deciding.

***The following tutorials are available now as hard copy DVD's only for now because they are over an 1.5 hrs long and that means the file is BIG and will take you a long time time to download after purchase; if you have a slow internet connection you could be waiting hours for the download to finish. I will offer the download option in a few days for those who want to download without having a back up hard copy. I will of course post when the download only option is available***

TWO TUTORIALS! Yep TWO!

Each tutorial below has the following new lessons and are both great for beginners!!

1. Using a pair of old sweats and tank top (tank is for the tank jumper) we will learn how to properly copy clothes you already have and create a pattern you can use over and over again! I will also be making future tutorials using the pattern we create here so you will be a step ahead!

2. We will take that pattern and create a jumper with the option for a romper (short version)

3. We will cut the pattern out of paper, cut our fabric and sew the jumper together all in one tutorial.

I take you step by step and simplify, simplify, simplify!! It may seem like a lot but once we get started you will start to see what you are creating and get so excited ;-)

Tutorial #1 Tank Top Jumper
(Beginner to Intermediate)
DVD Hard Copy $13.99


Tutorial #2 Strapless Jumper 
(very beginner, very easy)
DVD Hard Copy $11.99


Tutorial #1 &2 Bundle


Both Tutorials Hard Copy DVD's $21.99


xoxo
mimi g.




30 comments:

  1. Good Morning great tutorial and I am sure it was lots of work to put it together. I wish you much success in this new endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! OMG! It's DONE! MUST PURCHASE! Thanks so much Mimi, you ROCK! Can't wait to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will buy if you autograph the DVD too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the long pants one, wondering if I could rock that. hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!!!
    PLEASE tell me you will ship to Belgium!!!!
    I want tutorials 1&2. I can send you my address and you can check and tell me how much extra shipping will be, PLEASE :)
    Or is that option already there when you place an order.
    I hope so because you are INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN & LOVED!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The downloads will be the best way to get them honey and they are now on the website ;-)

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. This is AWESOME! I will wait for the downloadable version. I can wait to make this!!!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to ordering both of these tuts soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Mimi can't wait to purchase.... Yes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both of these are adorable!!!! Thanks for putting the tutorials together. These are really not my style (well I do like the pants jumpsuit), but I will purchase (to support you and to keep them coming, LOL) to learn to make patterns from existing clothing for my neices and daughter. Please autograph if possible. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the tutorials. Can't wait to try them. I've been telling all my friends about you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tutorials are great! Looking forward to trying them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a beginner, but I'm going to order Tut 1 to support you Mimi because I REALLY hope you will be successful and continue to offer education for the seriously not wanting to look like a 50s housewife revival crowd!

    I also hope you will offer progressively more complicated tuts for intermediates in the future.
    You have such a clear teaching style.
    Best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both the romper and jumper! I will be ordering the tutorials ASAP. :)

    I would love to see a tutorial on sewing knits with a serger.

    Thanks for putting in all the time and effort to keep us fashionable. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support ;-)
      I never sew a full garment with my serger :-/ I don't think its secure enough, I only use it to make the inside of garments as nice and clean as the outside.

      Delete
  14. Thanks for posting for the super beginner. I don't even own a sewing yet but I am very interest in sewing and it all because of you! Please do another sewing machine giveaway, I know that I may not get it but I thought that was pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I will do my best to do another sewing machine giveaway ;-)

      Delete
  15. BOOM! Purchased!!! Lol

    Can't wait to get CDs n the mail..can u autograph mine too?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Mimi,
    Quick question, do you have a downloaded version or just the hardcopies?
    Thanks
    Takisha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.