.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

San Fran Score w/ Fab Pants + More Pics

Hi Darlings!

So of course I did a little boutique shopping while in San Fran and over the next week or so I will make sure to point out and link anything that is from my trip. 

Today I am wearing these fab pants that I picked up from a lovely boutique in San Fran called "Liv"I must say the shop is in a GREAT neighborhood and is very cute! the clothes were very chic but some had a little edge to them too. I really enjoyed the store but wish that I had more time while there to really get some shopping done but there was so much on the to-do list. They don't currently have an ordering website but you can "like" their FB page.

I ask if they took phone orders and they said yes! so I am linking the info to the shop and the info on the pants so that you can make sure and call to get yourself a pair. When I go back to San Fran I will make sure and stop by again.

Liv Boutique Pants $42.00 "Catwalk Animal Print Fun Pants" (Sku #90667A2A) 
 To Order Call 415-567-4730

 Top NY & Co. (old) similar HERE / Necklace H&M (old) / Onassis Pumps Steve Madden (old) Clearance HERE / Leopard Bracelet NY & Co. (can no longer find) / BCBG Heart Pave Ring (old) 







 "Cute as a Button" Essie color
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





xoxo
mimi g.

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely positively love that heart ring. So sad I don't have it in my collection :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww wish we could have had a Bay Area meet-up! Looks like you had a wonderful time in our beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Mimi, I really love how you put your outfit together!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pick the baddest *ish, luv that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better chica, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, what can I say~ you are bad to the bone! LOL!
    I LOVE your style...this is so freak'n chic! There is nothing more impressive about a person that knows their style and is confident in it~ you do the doggon' thang!!! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my fave outfit that you've posted yet! So hot and chic! Hope your hand is better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoy the elegant styling, but the pants are still fun and non-boring.
    Burda has a similar style pant pattern that is also very flattering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.