.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Open Back + Wax Coated Jeans

Attention! Claire over at SA Curve is having a birthday sale 20% off! if you don't have her rulers you really should get one, they are my most used tool in my sewing room (she is also in my sidebar)


Hi Darlings!

I would love to say that I am having a great day but I ended up at the doctors office yesterday and turns out I have a viral sinus infection and my throat is on fire ;-( on top of the pounding headache and sinus pressure I am just beat and tired. I am hoping this goes away quickly because I have so much to get done and now my son has a runny nose and a cough.

Anyway, I didn't want to go another day without posting so I pulled pics from last weekend that I hadn't put up so I thought I'd share them today. Be blessed dolls and send me well wishes.



F21 Ditsy Heart Print Blouse HERE / Wax Coated Jeans HERE / Michael Kors Bag HERE / Wedges (old) similar HERE








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont Miss it! DETAILS HERE!
Special thank you to my sponsors! 





24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Mimi, you look great as usual! Hope you feel better!

    -Shelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! These jeans & top are AMAZING I love them! I'm wondering if you can find wax coated denim fabric to make these jeans?? HOT outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi get well soon. I know how it is when mom and the kids are sick. The house goes straight to hell!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwhhh Mimi, get well soon to you & your son! Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top looks perfect! I just recently discovered your blog (which is equally amazing and informative) and I HAVE to know....how on earth do you manage to stay so toned but keep your curves? Phenomenal job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, you look absolutely fabulous! Could those jeans fit you any more perfectly?

    I hope you get well soon (and that it doesn't spread to the children)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit! Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got over a bacterial sinus infection and it was not fun! I hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love! And I hope that you feel better soon. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is the problem with advertisements. Had i not seen that shirt on you, I would have totally overlooked it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice as always!! Sending get well wishes to you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sssmoking hot! I loove that top, and the jeans are just fabulous! And what can I say about the shoes! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you and your son feel better soon, Mimi. And this outfit is too cute on you!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Feel better soon. LOVE the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hate hearing you're not well... Get well soon so you can be back with your family- and the blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you feel better soon. Can't have you sick your my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your outfit is Hott! I am in love with the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Get well soon Mimi....looking good.....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking good Mimi...feel better...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your booty looks delicious in those pants! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.