.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Denim Jacket & Polka Dot Skirt



Hi Darlings!

I hope you are having a good week so far. I have been working hard trying to get the conference in order because 4 months is just not enough time; we have such a big group this year!

I also have not had much time to sew for myself so I need to carve out time so I can sew a few gems and post some DIY's. For those asking...YES, I have some more tutorials coming soon. I apologize for the delay, but I have worked out a new schedule for myself that will allow more tutorials on a more regular basis.

Today's look is causal, cute and flirty and budget friendly!
F21 Polka Dot Skirt HERE / F21 Denim Jacket HERE / Target Tank / Jessica Simpson Platforms / Target Bag / Necklace (gifted)









8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit Mimi! Nice to see the sun out on the West side. Hope you have a pants tutorial in the making. DIY crop pant Hint, Hint. Lol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look and nice legs! :-)

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! Where did you get the Jessica Simpson Platforms heels from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the OOTD, cant wait for more tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and simple for on the go, but with some glam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is amazzzzing!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit! Missing that CA sunshine when I see outfits like this. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.