.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Todays Vlog + Found It! + Updates

Happy Hump Day!

Okay a few things first, I have located the open work sweater you guys wanted and have included the link below.

** I also have details on the June 23rd Event  I have created a page for it so make sure you click on the page tab above to access the page and full details including hotel recommendations, directions, RSVP  info etc.** I am NOT charging anything for my time for this event so you simply need to cover the cost of your travel and have you spending cash for fabric + lunch.

Vlog Update + Shout Out's



What I Wore + Found It!

 F21 Relaxed Fit Sweater (link below), F21 Jeans (old) Go Jane Wedges (here)

I found it! now go get it before its gone, LOL



xoxo
mimi g.


26 comments:

  1. Mimi "you so crazy" in my Shenanah voice :) Loving the shoes! Who takes your pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, the hubby takes them or my daughter ;-)

      Delete
  2. You look great as always! Love the look! I think that it is great that you have such a diverse group of followers who share the same interests, fashion and sewing!! You've made such a great impression on women of all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fashion style! Great outfit! You have made a great impression on women of all ages who share fashion and the love of sewing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, That really means a lot to me :-)

      Delete
  4. what else can I say... you. are. the. truth. Love this

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute outfit, love the wedges!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous heels love the sweater I might just have to get that one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your "first car" story -very funny! I've got a feeling that many of us can relate. I also want to thank you for being so generous with your time and talents. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I did not get a shout out! humphf! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww honey! I will make sure to acknowledge you on the next one ;-(

      xoxo still love you!

      Delete
  9. One of the highlights of my day is visiting your blog! Always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mimi that model did nothing for that top, I would not have looked at it once with her wearing it...F21 should give you a link I tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mimi, girl u gotta put warning labels on your videos when you tell stories like this one about your first car. I watched the blog at work and lost it when I heard your solution for making it go in reverse. LMAO! my boss walked by right at that moment - I thought I was gonna get fired!! Lol
    I love your vlogs - they are personal and genuine. Please keep vlogging they make me laugh!! Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.