.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Todays Vlog! Orders Back On + Shout Outs! + Climbing Trees

Todays Vlog

Orders are back on ;-) click on the Shop Mimi G. Tab + Updates & Shout Outs



Today during lunch my friend Liz and I sat in a little courtyard and I got the urge to climb a tree, LOL
I knew tha I was wearing huge wedges and that the tree could possibly break so I had Liz try it first..BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Once I knew it was safe, lol I climbed up
It was not easy with these wedges on!

xoxo
mimi g.

6 comments:

  1. Lol!!! Only you can make tree climbing fab!!! So happy skirts are back on!!! Thank you will place my order soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute. looks like you were enjoying yourself. Taking time to smell the roses (or climb the tree as it were!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so fun, how you succeed to climb with those heels on ?, feel like going back to our childhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww shucks! I feel like a celeb! lol! Thanks for the shout out.. Love you bunches!!!!!!!! Stay out of the trees though

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab. Who knew taking a pic in a tree would look so good. we love your blog at www.beyondblackbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwww...thanks for the shout out! That was so sweet! Totally made my day! Looking forward to brunch. Yay!

    Also, I am so impressed with your wedges on, true climbing ability. Too cute! Your outfit is da bomb.com as usual. Nice job on making that top. Perfectly styled too. ;) Love it all!

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.