.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Coalition World Premier!!


THE COALITION!

"The Coalition" made its premier this past weekend in Miami, Florida at the American Black Film Festival and although I could not be in attendance I heard first hand how GREAT the film was and that both screenings were SOLD OUT! I have a special connection to this film because the director, Monica Mingo, is someone I consider a friend and the costume designer was the very fabulous Erica Bunker, friend and blogger.

I have long awaited a film that was intelligent and carries a strong story line and "The Coalition" has delivered just that!....and there are beautiful people to look at which is always a bonus.  Lead by the creative talents of Team Sizzle Films, Inc. Executive Producer, Writer Terrell Suggs of the Baltimore Ravens and Producer, Writer, Director Monica Mingo this film is destined for greatness. 

Synopsis

The bad boys club is really not all that bad. Young, rich and handsome...the boys know how to have a good time. They love women, fast cars and doing whatever they want to do. There comes a time in life, however, when karma is helped along. When it's done by a group of scorned women...it can prove to be devastating.

Official Trailer! 


Starring: ADRIENNE BAILON, JACKEE’ HARRY, J.R. RAMIREZ, DENYCE LAWTON, EDDIE GOINES, NICOLE GARZA, SHANTI LOWRY, NADINE ELLIS,  INGRID CLAY,  SATU MAKEDA, SANT’E ANDREWS, CHANTA NOEL PATTON, AND INTRODUCING JAMES PHILLIPS.

xoxo
mimi g.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Mimi, thanks for the video. The movie seems as if it may do well. But where's the outfit post??? What are you doing girl?? I thought a tutorial in here or an outfit post, and I got a trailer instead? Lol. I would like to see the movie, but I would love to see your outfi or tutorial post today ;(. I was robbed!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! LOL you just didn't give me enough time babe, I was working on it, LOL "look for Today" is up ;-)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. You look incredible and I love to see that Erica is doing well :) I have followed her & your blog on and off for years. She is very talented - I'm in Miami - wish I had known about it sooner. Hopefully I will get to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Monnie & Erica! So excited for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.