.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Look At Me Im Sparkalang!! Sequin Blazer + Floral Tank + Boyfriend Jeans

I can't get that song out of my head, LOL "Look at me I'm sparkalaaannngg" 
anyway today is friday!! wooohooo and I was feeling very chill and casual but needed to add some sparkle to my outfit. Casual is being kicked up a notch!

F21 Sequin Blazer (old) / Floral Tank $13.80 HERE / Boyfriend Jeans $24 HERE / Sandals $29.99 HERE

Bangles are from various places

Ring is F21/ Kate Spade Sunnies



xoxo
mimi g.

10 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love how you stepped it up a notch with the blazer. Where did you get the sequin blazer from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit Mimi! The color combo is great and I love how yellow looks on you. Have a fun day and a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi this is my favorite outfit of yours! I love everything!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole set up!! You Go Girl!!!


    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The floral tank is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Mimi...You are so fly. And that hair!! It is always laid for the gods! :-)

    Have a wonderful weekend! Hopefully I'll get to your tutorials this weekend. I have a few things left to make. :-)

    See ya next week! MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mimi! No heals? Your mother must be happy!!! ;D
    xoxo Helena Alves (Portugal)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute outfit!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blazer is super cute.

    XOXO,
    beyondblackbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.