.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Friday Night Dinner + Meet Up Sneak Peek

Hello Darlings!

I had such an amazing weekend! this was of course the Meet, Shop + Learn weekend event and it was a total success, I will be sharing pics of the day tomorrow and video on Tuesday if I can get the footage edited quickly enough. To say it was humbling experience is an understatement and I'm so excited to share all about it over the next few days.

First I want to show you pics from Friday nights dinner and my lovely friends who joined me, then what I wore for the "event" Saturday and a sneak peek pic of Saturday; make sure to check back tomorrow for pics and details of what we did.

Get The Look....

Open Back BCBG Romper (on sale now) HERE / Steve Madden Heeled Sandals (on sale now) HERE / Necklace F21 (similar) HERE
 Dinner at Louie Bottega: Janet, Tamara + Natasha ;-)



What I Wore Saturday...Get The Look

Denim Shirt (similar) HERE / Neon Pink Jeans (similar) HERE and HERE / Necklace (old) H&M / Tory Burch Sunnies (similar) HERE / Sandals HERE


Sneak Peek of Saturdays Group 

xoxo
mimi g.

16 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time with your friends at dinner. And the meet-up looks awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it. Love love love the pink jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow....that's a lot of people. Good turn out Mimi. Congratulations!!!
    Looking good ladies.....

    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fab in both outfits! I dont know how i didnt realize you were in LA but I will definitely be at the next Meet & Shop event you have!! Even though I cant sew! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that romper can you update the link to where we can find it? You are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look like you ladies had fun and that's what it's all about!!! FIESTA :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorge in the all black romper..sexy but still classy! And those neon pink jeans are pure AWESOMENESS!!!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry I couldn't be part of the shopping fun as I had a bbq party to attend. I was in charge of bringing the Mexican Rice so I had to be there on time. Maybe I can bring Mexican rice at the next Meet and Greet... :-D JOY

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was nice to meet all of you ladies. I'm sorry I couldn't be part of the shopping frenzy as I had to be at a bbq party. I was in charge of bringing Mexican rice so I had to be there on time. Maybe I can bring Mexican rice to the next Meet and Greet... :-D JOY

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOOT! WOOT!!! That looked like so much fun!!! Oh thanks Mimi for sharing the pics and the video. I wish I could have been there to glean so much about sewing. I got all excited just looking at the pics and I can't wait to see the video!!!! How awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures!!!!!! I luv your little Romper u are wearing that so classy and chic:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like so much fun, loved both outfits and pray I get to make the next Meet & Greet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You all look like you had a blast! I love the black romper!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Would have loved to be there but Kenya is a fit far lol
    Looks like you all had a great time! Be blessed for being so willing to share your knowledge with others!

    designerdrop.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.