.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sexy + Comfy: Black Zara Dress


Hello Darlings!

My dear hubby is working hard editing the videos from the event on saturday so since I couldn't post it today I will just show you my fabulous Zara dress which was so comfy to wear and so fab!!!


Get The Look...

Zara Dress HERE / Clutch (similar) HERE and HERE / Steve Madden Heels (similar) HERE
Sunnies Kate Spade (similar) HERE / Various Bangles F21 (old) / Bead Cuff F21 HERE
Zipper Pull Ring (local boutique) / Mustache Ring (local Boutique) similar HERE and this one is SO CUTE! HERE








xoxo
mimi g.

16 comments:

  1. You look beautiful as usual! Love the dress. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress is so lovely on you, love that you kept the accessories simple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! That is HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi there you go again...BLINGING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! MUCH L*VE for ya...FIESTA :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous maxi! Love the arm party, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the dress and the bling is fabulous daaaarling! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I mean the dress is amazing, but the MUSTACHE RING!! I might have gasped when I saw it, then I noticed the zipper ring--I'm in love with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I HAVE to try making this dress.. GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Mimi for sharing !
    Ladies this dress is now on sale for 59.99 + free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to order this dress online go u mind telling me what size u have on so I can figure out the right size for myself

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.