.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Mimi G.'s Emmys Best Dressed Picks



I have been a fan of Ginnifer Goodwin for a long time and I was a loyal viewer of "Big Love" and we happen to share the same last name. Amazing dress!!


Jessica Pare of Mad Men looked amazing and elegant in this one shoulder gown.


Claire Danes looks fantastic in this Lanvin gown. It shows off her adorable baby bump.


Morena Baccarin's gown is stunning, I love it.


Nicole Kidman is always a class act! amazing Antonio Berardi dress


xoxo
mimi g.


3 comments:

  1. Jessica Pare gets best dressed from me so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just me, or does Nicole Kiddmans dress look like angel wings on backwards...I'm just saying...lol, maybe it is like the ink blot test.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Gennifer Goodwin looked amazing. She knows how to work that short hair to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.