.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

OOTD: Denim and Cord + Making Mens Wear Sexy

Hi Darlings! It is almost Friday and can I just share my excitement with you because it will be the first weekend in MONTHS since the hubby and I will have the house to ourselves!! I. CANT.WAIT.

Today I am rocking what I call my sexy menswear and let me just tell you it is probably my most favorite "look" to wear because it is so comfy! I am rocking these fabulous "Sexy Boyfriend" Cords from the GAP (yes, the Gap again, LOL) I had a bit of a shopping spree there a few weeks ago. The key to the mens wear look is to keep it simple and use the heels and accessories to girly it up. Oh and before I forget...you guys have asked what size I wear in Gap Pants...I wear a size 4.

links + details below...







Forever 21 Denim Skirt (old) similar HERE and HERE / Gap Sexy Boyfriend Cords HERE / Handbag from ROSS similar HERE and HERE / Platforms (old) but these are hot HERE and I love these HERE / Michael Kors Watch HERE and Tory Burch Turn Lock Bracelet (old)

xoxo
mimi g.



17 comments:

  1. Now I have to take a trip to the Gap. I haven't been there in years. They have been disappointing me for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! I don't know what they've done with their inventory but they've really been winning lately...

      Delete
    2. Ye they have, I don't know what they have done either but I am really feeling their pants right now.

      Delete
  2. Cute look. I haven't owned a pair of cords in years. You make them look chic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those same cords... in that color and in turquoise. They are so soft and comfortable! I wore my orange ones with a blue and white gingham shirt and I felt like hotness all day. My students kept asking me if I had a date or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot look! I am copying this (sorta) for tomorrow, we have the parent/teacher interviews at my kids school tomorrow, and for some reason, I want to look this hot, lol. Love it, the shoes are so killer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous omg you can't do no wrong girl love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the casual look on you.

    LaToria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love this look and great tips! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mens wear works well for you. Denim is the best added color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I would do with a $100 is go shopping for my birth day oct. 25...

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I would do with a $100 is go shopping for my Birth day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.