.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Day In Athleta City Pants


Hi Darlings!

You guys know I love to bring you things that excite me, so when Athleta sent me a pair of their new City Pants "Aspire", I couldn't wait to try them on. Being a fabric snob I am always on the hunt for great workout pants that FEEL good and are "multi-purpose". I like to wear them to the gym and to lunch and just to lounge around, and the recycled featherwieght stretch fabric is silky, soft and great to move in. So, I though I would share my day in City Pants...
I had a lunch appointment today so I wore my favorite yellow sweater, Steve Madden Wedges, and pulled out my new bright white MK Bag. I knew I had to grab my son later that day so on my way out of the house I grabbed a tank, denim shirt, and sneakers for a quick change.
If you haven't already noticed, one of the cutest features of the Aspire Ankle Pant is the side drawstring. You can adjust the length which is such a great idea.
After a quick change my baby and I went off to play...


I wonder where he gets his coolness from? LOL
I almost broke a hip but we had fun! Then we headed back home so I could get my afternoon work out in. I am not much of a morning person so I often work out mid day when I have more energy.
I took off my denim shirt and put on my gym shoes for another quick change.

City Pants and Illuminate Tank provided by Athleta and can be found HERE and HERE



41 comments:

  1. You looked fabulous! ! Cute outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how the pants can be rocked several ways

    ReplyDelete
  3. MiMi u are my bestie in my head.. we love he same athletic wear..love
    love athleta (gap company)
    you look great
    and yes anthing versatile gets my money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mimi. Where are your shoes and neon pink bar from? This is such a cute workout/lounge outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are new balance and the bralette is from Victoria secret :-)

      Delete
  5. I love Athleta but they are so expensive. I am going to treat myself one day. Are you at the gym or do you have a gym in your house?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. You are so stylish. Wish you could make me a look book with the stuff i currently have in my closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that for clients via my virtual stylist services doll.

      Delete
    2. thanks Mimi, is that on your website? Do you have a link to it?

      Delete
  7. I really like those pants; they look so comfy. I love multi-purpose items that can be worn several different ways. Your son is a cutie-pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Definitely have to snag a pair. What size are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these 1 items 3+ ways posts. Would love to see more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mimi,
    My name is Trivia Phair and I have your off the shoulder tutorial and the maxi tutorial but for some reason every time i try to bring up the sight i keep getting an error message. It states that the page is no longer available. I have my passwords could you just give me the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me doll, its in the about/contact page

      Delete
  11. First the pants are cute and so versatile! and I loved the "Day In The Life" of MimiG!

    ReplyDelete
  12. U push me everyday at the gym. Some people make you want to hit it hard. Motivation is the key. Thank s

    ReplyDelete
  13. the yellow sweater is bangin', and your son's definitely cool. :) great photos! i especially like the last one of you two together.~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how u interact with your fans...it really shows your dedication, love your style and as a mom too you really show that we can be fabulous too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Do you have a link for the particular shades you are wearing in the first photo? What is the brand? I love them.

    ~EDallas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! Do the knees go back into shape? Does that question make sense? LOL I HATE when pants get baggy at the knees after a long day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always look great and I want you to help with my wardrobe. Where did you get your yellow sweater?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I purchased those pants last week, but havent worn them yet. I use to put little effort into my workout gear until I tried athleta clothes. Not only are they cute/versatile, their also figure flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  19. looking super amazing, i especially want your bag. i love!!
    ( #Kenyan) just in case you can share your bag :-)

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow...amazing...mummy n son day...

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really enjoyed your day, I love workout clothing I will looking into this brand.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.