.

Monday, April 14, 2014

My Week In Insta-View!



Hi Darlings!

I meant to post this yesterday, but I had some family to do's that took over my day. I know many of you don't follow on Instagram, or just don't do Instagram (like my mom) and just prefer a recap so I thought I would do an insta-view of my week. I use my Instagram as a place to share more of my regular day to day life with the family, so here is a lil bit of that. 

First I will start with the third video as part of my "Family Friday" segments on my YouTube channel. This is last Friday's video on how we met. Every Friday on YouTube we will be doing a video highlighting our family, questions asked by many of you and just some fun wholesome love.


We took the kids out for the day last Sunday 4/6 and had a great time together!
 You all have seen my baby boy plenty since he is a ham just like mama and loves the camera.
 My little girl is a lot less of a ham and prefers not being in front of the camera, but every so often she smiles for me lens. She is just gorgeous!

 Lexi (my 16 yr old) and I went out to dinner last week before her dance class. 
She always keeps me smiling and laughing.
I spy a Goodwin!
 I stopped in at Ulta and picked up a few goodies. I'll be reviewing them soon.



 When we see new properties being built we always stop in to take tours of the model homes, lol. It always gives me so much decorating inspiration, like the frames below. These are photographs of actual swimsuits, blown up and framed. LOVE!
This past Sunday 4/13 I spent the day in my studio working on a tulle skirt for my daughter. I also plan to make one for myself and I might just do a tutorial. They are so much fun and as I am sure you have noticed, they are everywhere!
 Of course we couldn't resist having some fun with the left over tulle ;-)



24 comments:

  1. That was so fun to watch! Thank you two for inviting us into your lives and being so pleasant. You are a great example of what marriage can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi and Randy, I loved this video! God has blessed you and without a doubt you know that. It's been almost 2 years since my husband Joe and I met you guys at your first sewing weekend, how time flies. He sends his shout out! When we visit LA we will look you guys up! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love the pics, I have a question about those belts you make that are so cute. Where do you find the belt buckles for them and do you use interfacing for the backing? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful family Mimi! I love the teal blue tulle skirt you made for your daughter. If you could do a tutorial on how you can make a tulle skirt that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mimi,you inspire me...God Bless you and keep your home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful post Mimi. May the Lord continue to bless you & your family and He smile graciously upon you all! Love the tulle skirt. Yes, a tutorial please. I'm ready to add one to my wardrobe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, I knew he looked familar from the show!! how sweet I love you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mimi,
    As always love your blog, the family is adorable;-) Please do a tutorial I just spent the weekend looking for
    a tulle skirt with waist band for my 16yo too!!! I hate the knot band waist they are too bulky and frou frou
    your version is much better, would love your help with this.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE you guys!! You are both just so real. I love it. Anywho, I would LOVE to see a video of Mimi doing salsa. Til next time PEACE, LOVE, and HAIR GREASE.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your tulle tutorial... YES, I'm acting as though you already decided to do it!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifull family you have:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to purchase your clothes because I do not know how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are adorable, your husband is hot and your children are beautiful. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are adorable, your husband is hot and your kids are beautiful. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, Love, Love the family videos, you guys are so real and down to earth,the love between you all is authentic. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mimi, need tulle skirt tutorial, please! Pretty please?

    - Dee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Goodwin's, I love your tutorials and your family is just adorable. I have made a tutu skirt for my daughter and I would love to make the tulle skirt that you made.I understand that both of you had kids before you guys met and married. Did your kids accept each other right away or did they have to really get to know one another? Have a blessed week!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. MIMI THAT IS WHAT IT IS ABOUT A HAPPY MARRIAGE....YOU TWO LOOK SO NICE TOGETHER...HAPPINESSSSSSSS IS WHAT MY AIM IS FOR..GOOD BLESSING ON YOUR FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my 1st time watching the 'get to know us' videos. Oh it was soooo cute. Enjoyed you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You all are such a beautiful family and it's nice of you to share so much of yourselves with us. What a lovely example of husband and wife living as best friends, that's the way it should be. Continued blessings and much love to you all. Randy G.... that business card thing was smooooth, so yes, I think you picked up Mimi G.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your family is beautiful.....looking forward to more...


    Also can we gets tutorial on the tulle skirt...please

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing the pics and video!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm sure that I'm SUPER late on this...but that's the man that played the character on Girlfriends that owned the restaurant! I know that you have a name but I'm at work and can't play this video (forgot my headphones)....

    Beautiful famly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.