.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Work It Wednesday... In Style!


Hi Darlings!

Well it's "Work It Wednesday" again and as I was trying to figuring out what to write about I thought why not share some of my fav workout looks. I believe that when you look good during your work out you feel better. 

I LOVE matching my workout clothes and because they are meant to get sweaty, worn out and "worked" I try to buy most of them from Kohl's, Forever 21 and T.J. Maxx so that I don't spend too much. I do however  always buy good sneakers and and hoodies. I have a hoodie and sweatshirt obsession and although you don't see them on the blog much if you stopped by the house I would most likely be in sweats and yoga pants.

Here are some of my favorite items to work out in, be cute, and comfy!

Workout Look 1



Can you guys tell that I love pink? well I do. When I workout in pink I feel pretty and bad ass at the same time. I love this gym bag and off the shoulder sweater!!


comfy




You guys also know that I love color and wear it all the time. These sneakers are EVERYTHING! and since I like to sweat it out in the gym I always wear a long sleeve sweater.

Workout Look 3



How fabulous is this amazing tie dye sweater!!! I need it in my life but it is sold out so I think I need to buy a plain white one and get some RIT Dye. I also love these New Balance sneakers.

I hope you guys have started your path to being healthy and fit. If you have, what programs have you started that I may have also done, shared or reviewed? What has been working for you?






9 comments:

  1. That tie dye hoodie can be bought on ebay. I just bought one a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I was just thinking about updating my workout gear!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this workout gear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mimi, just started my gym membership yesterday and today I will be buying some workout clothes. I will be taking some yoga, pilates, and sculpting classes. It is a 24/7 facility, no excuses. I'm really excited. Thanks for the post, be blessed <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink You Got This Sweater where did you get it from sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. The purple new balances accented with yellow are available on shoes.com for $70 http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/EC1386590-5206950/New+Balance/Purple_Yellow/Womens+The+574+Sneaker.aspx?campaign=New+Balance&CMP=KNC-adwordspla&cpc=adwordspla&k_clickid=5d98ee64-e74a-3ce8-5b6f-00002fd64538&KPID=5206950-EC1386590-10.0B&partnerid=adwordspla

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute gear mimi... where did u get the gym bag and hot pink sweater from ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, very cute. I'm starting to use colors with my workout gear...no more black and gray for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LUV each combo! Especially the tyre dye looking sneakers! (Where can I find em?).
    I recently re did my wardrobe w/ the thought if getting wht I wldn't normally wear. I went BRITE (fluorescent) and graphic print leggings for my comfy & sassy looks! I don't wear sneakers mch but got several Nikes...all fluorescent/colorful!! I get massive compliments and this just pumps me up! I wear the workout gear strictly as fashion (allergic to exercise lol) but am cute ask the way!
    Thx for ur ideas...gotta add em!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.