.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sewing, Fashion + Style Conference 2012 "Payment Plan"

Payment Plan Announcement!

Hi Darlings!!


I have received several emails from some lovely people who want to attend but are unable to pay the lump sum of the registration fee and since I don't want to leave anyone out I am allowing a payment plan of sorts. I have also moved the event to a larger room so we can allow for more attendees.

If you would like to attend the conference and set up an payment plan then follow the steps below. I will hold your seat for the conference and will send you tickets to the event when the last payment is made ;-)

READ CAREFULLY!

**Installment plan will be as follows: $47.00 x 4 payments ($188 total includes a $3 service fee)**


#1. Email ME with YOUR NAME + EMAIL ADDRESS to sign up for the installment plan, you will get an email outlining the details.

#2. After I receive your email you will receive an invoice with the first payment due of $47.00 After you pay your first installment your seat will be saved.

#3. After the first payment you will receive an invoice ONCE a month for 3 months to pay the remaining 3 installments. If at anytime the payments are not made and delinquent for more then 15 days your seat will be released. Registration fees are non-refundable.


Note

I am trying my best to make this accessible to all who really want to attend because my goal is to share my love of sewing and fashion and I think everyone should have the ability to participate. This installment plan option will be available until March 1st.


xoxo
Mimi G.









4 comments:

  1. that's really nice . too bad I'm in Miami ):

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, how I wish I could come out for it - it would be such fun to meet you! It won't work this year because of scheduling conflicts, but hopefully you'll do it again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.