.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Show Off Your Stuff!! Mimi G Flickr Group

Hi Darlings!! 

I set up a flickr group so that you guys can post all the amazing things you have made either using my tutorials, patterns, tips or inspiration. A place to encourage others just like you!! Girl Power!

All you have to do is join the group and you can post your wonderful garments and start showing off that talent!  Go here now! Mimi G Style Fans Flickr Group You also can join just to view what others have made and support ;-)





10 comments:

  1. O.k. I joined - guess it's about time for me to to attack that famous MG Pencil skirt. I'll let you know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined your Flicker group, and the skirt is made(yaaaah me)! Took me more than 15 minutes to make (but only because I had to re-thread my serger). Added the two extra inches that you suggested (because I was scared); ended up taking up the two inches below my derriere (thanks for that tip) to get the pegging that I craved. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the fantastically easy video tutorial. Even though I'm probably an advanced intermediate (if there is such a category), I still crave easy projects too. This skirt fit the bill since I really need a great pull-on black knit skirt. Planning on wearing it to work tomorrow and will post pictures tomorrow evening. Thank you again Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have joined and posted. Fab idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee Shirt maxi next on my list to make and post lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I just joined!! This was a fantastic idea and has motivated me to get on the ball with my sewing! Thank you again MiMi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great and wonderful idea Mimi.that's why you're loved.I joined too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does inspiration mean something we have created using a pattern you have used as a result of seeing yours lol?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.