.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Life's Little Randoms


Randomness

This is kind of a phone dump, lol so i thought I would share the pics.

Umami Burger....Yum!
The hub's and I went to Umami Burger yesterday and can I say it was delicious! We ordered the Truffle Burger and the Manly Burger which had fried string onions and Bacon chunks! so good, if you've never been and are in LA you should visit.

12159 Ventura Blvd.
Studio CityCA 91604

Next Up, Ruth's Chris

Last Thursday we went to dinner @ Ruth's Chris in Beverly Hills, I was going to show you all the food but we scarfed down the starters so fast I forgot, LOL so you get a pic of empty plates. I ordered the Rib eye which was accompanied by asparagus and a crab cake covered in this awesome sauce!

These are just some tulips the hub's left by my nightstand the other day, so pretty! ^_^

xoxo
mimi g.

12 comments:

  1. I love tulips!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful to know that there are good men that remember to cherish the love of their lives with something beautiful... I love tulips. This post warms my heart. Be thankful for the hubby!!!

    GiGiCurls

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food looks delicious! You're making me want to book a flight to So. Cal.
    Tulips are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After ignoring the dusty sewing machine in the corner of my crafty room for years you have totally inspired me... on Monday I'm officially taking a class to learn how that damnable thing works!

    I certainly don't expect to make anything as great as your outfits but I'm grateful for the opportunity to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After ignoring the dusty sewing machine in the corner of my crafty room for years you have totally inspired me... on Monday I'm officially taking a class to learn how that damnable thing works!

    I certainly don't expect to make anything as great as your outfits but I'm grateful for the opportunity to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That food looks so good. I feel like I need to go workout after just looking at it LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruth Chris is my favorite restaurant. I will not lie...before I had three kiddos I went twice a month...with or without the hubby. LOL

    You honey is so thoughtful. I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Umami burger! I like the Green burger.. yummy! And Ruth Chris.... OMG the best steak in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruth Chris is my favorite restaurant. Everything is good. Making reservations now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy your randomness as much as I do your fashion! The tulips would make a great nail polish fall/mood color. LOL You know I had to get my mani madness talk in somehow. :) I'm big on snapping food pics too. Glad to see you enjoy your fine cuisine and still look great in everything I've seen thus far! Thanks for allowing us to peek into your non-sewing room world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy your randomness just as much as your fashions! Glad to see a real 100% woman enjoy her fine cuisine as much as a to-die-for fabric...and still look fabulous in everything I've seen you in thus far! Those tulips would make an excellent nail polish color. LOL You know I had to get my mani madness talk in somehow. Thanks for sharing your non-sewing room life with your readers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.