.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I Wore + Dropping Knowledge, LOL

Happy Hump Day!

Tomorrow is the big day, wooohooo!! LOL and I can't wait to pick a winner ;-) you guys are so great!
I want to let you know that tonight as soon as I get home from work I will edit the tutorial and post it, let us pray that the Internet upload speed gods are with me..LOL

What I Wore

I had this cute little skirt number all set for today and then I saw the weather and we are scheduled for a storm :-/ what in the world is going on in Cali! so I switched into my jeans and wrap. I made this wrap several weeks ago and wore it here and the jeans I picked up ages ago at Forever 21. I needed a pop of color today since it was dark and gloomy so I pulled out one of my favorite bags by Kate Spade, she has the greatest bag colors and the size of this bag is perfect, just big enough but not too big where I have to search endlessly like Mary Poppins in search of my keys ;-)

 BTW, Did you guys know that Kate Spade was the Senior Fashion Editor and Head of Accessories at Mademoiselle Magazine before she left to start her own company in 1991? she is truly one of my favorites! Kate really understands what women want in handbags and accessories and I really love her whimsical RTW collections too; they have a young, colorful and vibrant look about them and yet manage to be classic and elegant and very feminine which I love. I am dying for this Kate Spade Cardi!


Hope you have a bright and sunny day today ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.

25 comments:

  1. I have a "thing" for crescent shaped bags. I may have to look into that. ;) Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute and chic, that bag is a nice touch to the outfit!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of that bag! It really perks the outfit up!
    Looking lush, as usual.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every once in a while, I pull together something that looks on-trend and cute. But it is HARD! And you just do it every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great as usual. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the casual look...the wrap is a favorite item of mine. I always seem to reach for mine whenever I can't make up my mind about a top and it works beautifully with a tank under it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I swear you make me want to start wearing flares again lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute, and the bag gives it that pop of color I love!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog today and so happy I did, HOW FANTASTIC!

    www.beautejadore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much for visiting ^_^

      xoxo

      Delete
  10. I love this wrap, you have effortless style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looooove that purse.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm coming for that bag, jeans and cardigan Mimi! On my way to the airport now :-D

    designerdrop.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that jeans. You are inspiring me to learn to sew. I have always wanted o but never did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.