.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Let's Paint! + Holiday Party? What To Wear

Hello Darlings! Things are starting to get back to normal I guess. I have started my usual blogging and the hubby goes back to the O for this weekends funeral; I cant join him but I send my love. I have so many request in my inbox and emails and questions and comments that I need to respond to but I am seriously behind so please be patient with me.


Holiday Party? 3 Easy to Pull Looks 


Today I am sharing 3 looks you can wear + mix to turn heads at your holiday party! and a very cool video look at the Bernina Design Work Software "Paint Works"


Party Casual

Dont be afraid to mic colors in the winter, if it's a holiday theme you want do it with glam!
The look can be changed with a swap of the shoes and skirt instead of jeans.


Mrs. Fancy Pants



What woman does not look great in red and sparkles? nuff said.


Holiday Work Party


This my favorite look because it comfy, work appropriate and just fancy enough for the party. Change out the shoes and jacket and you have a whole new look.


Bernina Design Works! #Weallsew







xoxo
Mimi G

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the design on the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I,m in love.That machine is the BOSS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding, I love crafting across the board and fabric painting is one of them and to have that feature on a machine is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great looks and that design is too cool!

    Jen
    http://trinibkbabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh. I know that machine has to be so out of my price range, but I would love to have it. I'm putting it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all three of those holiday looks. I especially love the pants outfits because I am always wearing dresses to holiday parties and the pants outfits are a great change from what I usually wear. Thanks for such great suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That holiday work party outfit is divine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah so I want one now lol. I'll tell Tony it's your fault lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Mimi! I love the fancy pants look as well as the holiday work party. I recently discovered your blog via Twitter....I love how your posts showcase your style, talent and beauty! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jacket from the last party outfit choices is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.