.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

OOTD: H&M Oversized Sweater + 90's Retro Tee

Hi Darlings! I cannot believe how fast this year went by and I have not purchased a single Christmas present. I have always been a last minute shopper but I am seriously cutting it close this time, lol. Are you guys all done with your Christmas shopping? 

This morning it was raining and sunny at the same time which is always strange to me and although it's a bit cool out its not terribly cold so I pulled out my H&M over sized sweater which I picked up a few months back.

Get The Look

H&M Over sized Sweater (similar) HERE  / Salt N Pepa Tee HERE / Guess Jeans (old) similar HERE / Head Wrap (old) / ASOS Gold Aviators HERE /  Necklace and Bracelets (old) F21 / Nude Platform Heels (hidden + old)










xoxo
Mimi G

15 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.