.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

OOTD: Leopard Pencil Skirt + Denim & Green + Faux Fur

Hello Darlings! Thank you so much for the lovely compliments on my dress yesterday, I got a lot of compliments on it ;-) Today I woke up to colder weather and so I was actually able to wear my H&M coat which is rare here in Cali and since I am currently obsessed with my new boots I wore them again and almost slept in them last night, LOL


Get The Look

H&M Coat (similar) HERE / F21 Denim Shirt HERE / Leopard Pencil Skirt (similar) HERE / Gap Green Sweater HERE / Colin Stuart Boots HERE  / Purple Paparazzi Green Stone Bracelet HERE ( Her Jewelry is amazing!) / F21 Necklace (old) Love THIS 



















18 comments:

  1. Awesome Mimi...love your boot and tights
    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors...everybody always tells me that bright colors arent for fall and winter but I beg to differ...If I didnt wear colors I would be even more depressed in the gloomy months....;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi,

    Love the color green. You look fab as always. I've been wanting a pair of over the knee boots. I ordered these, can't wait for them to arrive :-)

    Thank you for sharing and keeping us ladies inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is your H&M coat from this season?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above poster. I think the brighter the color, the better in the winter! Nothing like wearing bright tights or a bright sweater to liven up a gloomy winter day. I'm currently on the hint for the perfect jade green wool coat! I LOVE the green and denim together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just bought one at J. Crew the green is perfect!

      Delete
  6. love it I never wear colors but neutrals but I may have to explore. thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mix of colors and the dash of print...I'm a sucka for animal print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely love this look also... is there a tutorial for this pencil skirt or something similar?

      Delete
    2. i love this look... is there a tutorial for the pencil skirt or something similar???

      Delete
    3. absolutely love this look also... is there a tutorial for this pencil skirt or something similar?

      Delete
  8. Gasp, swoon, faint! Love every single thing about this look from the leopard to the unexpected, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.