.

Friday, December 21, 2012

OOTD: Off Shoulder Sweater + Basics

Hi Darlings! What is it about a woman's shoulders that is so sexy? just a little skin perhaps, lol on this rather warm Friday I am rocking the basics with a little sex appeal.

Today is Friday and I am so excited for Christmas because my favorite part of Christmas morning is watching the kids tear into gifts, see the faces light up and then mommy cleans up the mess while daddy makes pancakes and then after we are all stuffed we fall back asleep, LOL

What is your favorite part of Christmas day?

Get The Look

F21 Sweater (I bought the medium for the off the shoulder look) HERE / Old Navy Zip Pocket Skinnies HERE / Leopard Scarf (my fav) similar HERE / Rust Platforms (old) similar HERE 








xoxo
Mimi G

20 comments:

  1. Mimi you look goregous!! I hope you and yours Happy a Very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gorgeous thing! Those shoes are killing me, I want them, they are killah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I've got the same ON pants :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mimi,

    Cute! Love this look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite part of christmas is watching the kids in my family enjoy the gifts as well. I don't have kids yet, so I spoil all the kids in my family and I love and feel blessed that I can do things for them :)

      Delete
  5. I love the color combo! You look very lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Which sweater is it called??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! Which sweater is it called??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the direct link to the sweater is in the post.

      Delete
  8. I absolutely LOVE this look. I love those off the shoulder tops & skinny jeans/leggings. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I hate you! You are gorgeous!!!! sorry, that was just professional jealously. I found you because one of my blogging friends said you are one of her favorite bloggers ever and I'm glad I dropped by because I will be checking you out for some great fashion tips.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lUV THe way u rocked that scarf ... fab chic look btw luv your hair back black

    ReplyDelete
  11. your eye for fashion is always on point!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was never the maxi dress type maybe because I'm short, but you gave a lot of insight on the dress. You do have a great eye for fashion, kudos. I think it's time for me to hit the fashion boutique again and try the maxi dress out, one more time! Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my word? i love u! oh my word, u look so stunning in everything...may ask u, am allowed to ask for your advise in miss-matching my clothes items??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did you have to stretch the collar? It doesnt look nearly as jazzy on the link.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you have to stretch the collar to get the look? It didn't look nearly as jazzy in the link photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.