.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Bernina 780 + OOTD Zara Classic Blazer & Jeans

Hello Darlings! today is finally the day I can start to share my experience with my Bernina 780 and I am so excited to do so. You can read all the technical stuff on the Bernina website so I am not going to dump all that on you, my job was to play with the machine and tell you what I personally like about it and show you how I put my baby to use.


I am most excited because not being a really "Crafty" person I usually don't do any embroidery or quilting or craft items, etc. but having this machine available to me made me want to try all of it, lol. I am most excited about my quilted project because I really wanted to show that quilting can be modern and not boring or only for pillows and quilts. I wanted to stay true to who I am, a garment seamstress.

Over the next 2 weeks I will share different projects, images and sneak peaks of my quilting project along with the other fun and exciting things I have learned and made on my Bernina.

Stay Tuned!!


Go check out my Bernina debut ^_^



Get The Look

Zara Blazer HERE / Jeans HERE / God Can Tshirt HERE / Similar Suede Booties HERE / Clutch HERE / Head Wrap Scarf HERE







 


xoxo
Mimi G

14 comments:

  1. Your style rocks..love everything about it!! I need that T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style rocks..love everything about it!! I need that T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your quilting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shirt!!! where oh, where can I find it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The minute you slip on those sunglasses, the attitude changes...and when they are off... Such a sweetie! (Until I figure this posting out, I have to comment as anonymous) signed bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this look! This is definitely something I can recreate, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Traci Ellis Ross ........and I love you! You push your edges it is perfect - thank you for inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn that's a machine & a half! Can't wait to see your projects!
    NO-ONE fits in jeans like you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. LOve it all

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've enjoyed looking through your blog this morning, so many great tips and ideas! I learned to sew 40 years ago on my Mothers 50's era Bernina machine and she uses it to this day. They are definite workhorses and I've enjoyed what you've done with this new model.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've enjoyed looking through your blog this morning, so many great tips and ideas! I learned to sew 40 years ago on my Mothers 50's era Bernina machine and she uses it to this day. They are definite workhorses and I've enjoyed what you've done with this new model.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've spent some time checking out your blog this morning and I've enjoyed all your projects! That Bernina is a beast! 40 years ago I learned how to sew on my Mother's circa 1954 Bernina that was 20 years old already...and she still uses it to this day! I must admit...I'm jealous, have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.