.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Guest Blogger Tutorial: How To Make Your Own Leggings w/ The Crafty Gemini for Mimi G


Hi Darlings!

I am so happy to introduce my girl Vanessa Wilson, some of you may know her already as the Crafty Gemini. Vanessa and I became friends quickly via the web and since she does SO MANY things I can only wish I did I thought it would be great to have her create a project for you guys....she just might do MORE then I do in a day because on top of everything else she has a DAG ON FARM! LOL

Here is a little more on The Crafty Gemini:
Vanessa Wilson is a former law professor who quit her job for a full-time career as a wife, mother, organic farmer and YouTube video creator and has never looked back. Vanessa is the founder and proprietor of Crafty Gemini, a do-it-yourself video tutorial business that showcases her many talents via her YouTube channel – TheCraftyGeminiShe enjoys teaching practical and functional skills to anyone willing to learn.  Her videos included step-by-step instruction on things like sewing, quilting, cooking, crafting and organic gardening. Vanessa has been featured in the New York Times and on ABC's 20/20 for her video tutorials on YouTube. She credits her clear and concise style of instruction with her success. Vanessa lives with her husband, two children and 50+ animals on a small organic farm outside of Gainesville, FL.


Vanessa will be back in a few weeks to do another great project to jazz up those leggings!

Thank you Vanessa for sharing with my readers! 
If you enjoy doing all types of crafts, want to learn about organic gardening, cooking and even great kid projects make sure to continue to visit Vanessa at the links below!!









20 comments:

  1. the video is not available.. I even went to her youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched it on 2 different systems and I had my daughter check it too and it comes up just fine doll, not sure why you cant view it. I also checked on her channel and it came up again.

      Delete
    2. finally was able to watch it but it stopped again and told me the video is unavailable... I really want to do because I wear leggings all the time..

      Delete
    3. it works now in IE.. stupid google chrome.. I am gonna do this ASAP

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the opportunity to share a fun & easy project with your followers! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial. I cant wait to make some leggings of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, if you posted her on your blog, she must be god :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a friend and super crafty! I like to share talent.

      Delete
  5. Ive been following Crafty Gemini on youtube for some time now & she is truly a wealth of knowledge!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crafty Gemini is totally awesome made my first pair of pants watching her YouTube tutorial... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing! I'm subscribed to Crafty Gemini as well she is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mimi I was told about you by the "Crafty Gemini". I really enjoy both of your blogs. Perhaps the two of you can collaborate and do a weekend workshop on the east coast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like both of you guys.Lol, I have followed you guys already before you guys know each other.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I was just thinking about leggings for my workout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mimi - hope all is well!! I used her tutorial for the infinity scarfs, she is a great teacher. I also would like to know if you have plans in the future on a class on how to alter patterns. (Please, please, please)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. She made this so quick, the directions were so clear and understandable! I loved it. Thanks Mimi I can't keep up with you guys. I can't make stuff as fast as you're putting it out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mimi I subscribed to her last summer. She caught my eye when she made a pillow case dress for little girls (I think that's what it's called). She makes things so clear like you

    ReplyDelete
  14. The leggings were awesome. I never thoght you could make them wit out a pattern. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.