.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

My Skin Care Routine!


Hi Darlings!

I have been asked for quite some time to do an update video on my skin care routine and so I finally got around to doing that. Being 37 years old I feel it's important that I do all I can to keep my skin looking as fresh and healthy as possible for as long as possible.

Enjoy the video and if you have any questions or want me to review something in particular let me know. Links to all the products used are below and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you have not done so already to stay up to date on all my DIY's, Reviews, Ramblings and more.

Benefit Starter Kit (if you want to test drive the products I use) HERE
Benefit Triple Performing Moisturizer HERE
Benefit Toning Lotion HERE
Benefit Rehydrating Mist HERE
Bare Minerals Renew & Hydrate Eye Cream HERE
Avalon Organics Cleansing Milk HERE
Avalon Organics Facial Serum HERE
Aveeno Sunscreen HERE
Olive Oil HERE




9 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi,

    Thanks for this video. What brand of olive oil do you use on your face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this brand: http://rstyle.me/~1caeO
      But I also use Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from the grocery store

      Delete
    2. Do you use the olive oil all over? Whole face? Or just under the eye?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the breakdown, would you classify your skin type as dry, normal, or oily?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh darn! good point lol I am a mix both dry and oily.

      Delete
  3. Do you do the same routine in the a.m. also?? - Amber C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. It's always good to know what fabulous women with flawless skin are doing to keep their skin flawless. I recently did a blog post on my top beauty picks (http://www.fashionablyfab.com/2013/11/my-top-beauty-picks.html) as well. I've only used the benefit mascara...but not any skincare products. That mist sounds interesting...will have to check it out. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will save all this in case my Murad ever stops performing. Did you ever find a home for your camera? Wish it had been me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The link to Bare Minerals Renew & Hydrate Eye Cream is broken.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.