.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

OOTD: Quilted Leather Mini + Yellow Tweed Blazer + WW Update



Hi Darlings!

So WW (work it Wednesdays) has been a bit lagging due to so many changes and the holidays and so and and so an (insert more excuses here) lol but I do have an update…I DID finally start T25 and I love it! I could not handle the 45 intense work out with Insanity due to my bad knee so I had to stop doing it. With T25 I can actually get through the 25 minutes without my knee giving me a problem. It is intense and at the end of day 1 I thought I was going to pass out LOL but I got through it! and there is a modified version being done along with Shaun T so if you are not ready to do full speed you can follow along with the modified version.

Ill update you guys again next Wednesday and will share any changes I see. I also wanted tot mention that there is a meal plan that comes with the program but I never follow them. I just stick to a cleaner diet which I talk about in detail HERE and focus more on stain hydrated so I am currently drinking a gallon of water a day…that seems like a lot but I have a 24oz. bottle that I bought at Target and I just drink 5.5 of those a day and before I know it I have downed a gallon of water ;-)

The bare minimum of water you should be consuming on a REGULAR day is 8-10 glasses of water a day (64-80oz.) but when working out for weight loss you should double that, the main key to loosing weight is WATER. If you did not work out, ate pretty close to an all clean diet and drank a gallon of water a day you would loose weight just as fast as someone eating not so clean, working out 5 days a week and drinking the minimum amour of water required for your body to stay hydrated.

Remember that as part of the new videos for youtube where I will be answering your fashion questions I will also answer any fitness, workout, food questions you have. Just leave your questions in the comment section for me and I will pick a few for next weeks video.

Okay….Let's talk OOTD


William B + Friends Quilted Leather Mini (call the store for availability (661) 222-2211) Option HERE  / Zara Jacket (old) / Gap White Tank / Zera's Treasures Necklace (gifted) HERE (it's gorgeous)
Jessica Simpson Heels (old) 

Zera's Treasures Necklace (gifted) HERE











31 comments:

  1. Too cute Ms. Mimi. I watched a video on how to make quilted fabric pieces for projects. I think I will try this but longer. I hate my legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll, I think I am going to do a mini tutorial for Bernina on the quilted skirt this month.

      Delete
    2. Can't wait to see your tutorial.

      Delete
    3. I'll be patiently/checking everyday, for the tutorial. haha I've been obsessed with quilted everything lately!

      Delete
  2. You wear our Shourouk Necklace set so well Mimi! Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous as always Mimi. Regarding your new videos.. would you consider posting your recipe for arroz con gandules. I have been thinking about it since you posted it on instagram. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mimi,

    You are fabulous!! I have a fitness question, your stomach is really small and slender. What ab exercises do you do to keep it snatched in the middle?!!LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hardly do ab workouts really doll, it is so much about what you eat when it comes to your abs. I talk about it under the fitness tab ;-)

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Very informative weight tips... Double my water in-take, did not know that...maybe that is why I've hit a wall in my weight-loss....thanks Mimi and cute OOTD!!! love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try doll and change up your workout. Also try this….do two back to back days of low carb meals (really do lots of protein and veggies and include a fatty source like avocado) then do a high carb day where you include a good carb with every meal (at least 4-5 meals a day) that will help restart your body. xoxo

      Delete
    2. Mimi - Thank you for mentioning the two back to back days of low carb meals and explaining a little of what that looks like. I've heard research on this and just didn't quite know what to eat on those days. I love avocados! tks! :)

      Delete
  6. Skirt looks great on u!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your legs are already fabulous looking, and you look good in yellow. I don't even like yellow and you've made me like it in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! I love the new videos, the haul had me wanting to go out and buy me some gap jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic (as always). Is there a way to tailor a mini-skirt so that it doesn't do that flip out thing on the bottom in the back? I've had to give up my minis because the back will just stick out and up and is too revealing. I've tried to put a slit into a skirt and though it doesn't stick out, it's still too revealing for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah if you make it yourself you can make the back longer to accommodate that "lift" that happens from your bum but if you buy them not much you can do unless it has a center back seam, you can peg it so that it goes in as opposed to out.

      Delete
  10. You look AMAZING!!! Your makeup looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's too cold here in Baltimore to go bare legged, but you do make me wish it wasn't. I love the sunniness of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Put some leggings underneath and rock it babe, where abouts are you?

      Delete
  12. Yay I'm so Happy your planning to do a quilting tutorial I was just thinking I wanted to give your quilted Jacket a try. Can you also include some pointers on how to quilt on something other then a bernina.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That jacket is great! Helps that yellow is my favourite colour. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fierce! Love everything about this outfit: the color combination, the varying texture between the jacket and skirt, those shoes and that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know if anyone has ever asked this before but does your husband photograph you for your blog? Because the look in your eyes sometimes suggests this might be so. Or I could be totally wrong LOL. Either way, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi mimi I really love this jacket is there any still available

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.