.

Monday, December 16, 2013

OOTD: Menswear Casual Look + Sneaker Wedges

Hi Darlings!

You will be happy to know that I am almost done Christmas shopping, lol. I would have finished but this weekend was very special. The hubby and I celebrated yet another year of marriage bliss. I am the luckiest girl in the world! We had a full day of fun, food and laughter and ended the evening at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood to see The Lion King. If you have not had the pleasure of seeing this show you really should make it a point to do so, It was amazing!! 
On another note I am excited about tomorrow because I get to post my latest video tutorial in collaboration with Michael Levine so make sure to check back. If you guys haven't started following their blog you can stop by HERE so you can get notified of the great DIY's they post.

Now for the look of the day...can you tell I am really feeling the casual look this past month and obsessed with these joggers!!? It's part comfort because of the crazy schedule I have right now and I have always loved menswear so this is my way of keeping causal supa fly! lol



Similar Blazer HERE, HERE / Target V Neck Sweater HERE / Michael Kors Dog Tag Necklace HERE / DIY Scarf / Harem Joggers (purchased at a local shop) call Wiliiam B + Friends (661) 222-2211 / Aldo Wedge Sneakers on sale! HERE / MK Sunnies (similar) HERE / F21 Love & Hate Earrings 











16 comments:

  1. You are the BEST Mimi! I LOVE your style and the way that you put things together. You have motivated me to get back sewing! The best that out is Mimi G.....Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving your recent casual looks! Really cute. :-) Happy belated Anniversary!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is EVERYTHING! Sooo my style! Love alll your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are 2comfortable 4me!! I love it!! Think I can thrift shop for a small men's jacket & get the same look? Is there a tutorial for the DIY scarf? Great casual/comfy look Mimi!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great and I am sure you could find something! A DIY Scarf Tut is on it's way!!

      Delete
  5. i need those shoes.. what a coincedence we have the same blazer lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the jacket and scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally obsessed with you, (in a good way ;)) your style is awesome you have def dressed up that casual look!! I am following you all over from your blog, to youtube, to facebook, to pinterest!! and I love it. I was watching your youtube video on your makeup haul and I went this weekend and got the tarte awakening cheek stain!! and guess what I LOVE IT!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look!!! Those wedges are hott

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi, your casual look is very stylish. Girl, everything looks good on you. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. What a beautiful looking couple both in print and in person!! What a pleasure it was to have met you both. Have a Happy, Happy Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO cute! Seriously, you can do no wrong on the fashion tip. Everything is a hit! This is definitely something I would rock. I'm especially in love w/the wedges & blazer. Oh yeah! :-) Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your look, this is something I would so wear! Especially loving the sneaker wedges, I'm so desperate for a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I have been following you for about a year now, and you are SO cute, as well as your little one's! I finally decided that I need to post.
    You have the most awesome fashion ideas. If I had one wish, it would that we were besties or at least my personal stylist, which in some way you are.
    You have inspired me to want to sew (which I haven't yet undertaken), and I always look to you for guidance on the latest and greatest looks.
    You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your work, blog, style so much!
    I am currently making the Regal Maxi skirt via your video tutorial. Yay! I'm so excited!
    I just wanted to ask you if you will be posting a tutorial for that fabulous eternity scarf you have on in this post. I love it and would love to have it in several colors! Thanks so much for the constant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.