.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Chambray & Leather + Facebook Update

Hi Darlings!

I spent the whole day out and about shopping because after loosing my old Facebook profile yesterday and having to start new page stressed me the hell out, lol! and although shopping today helped I still feel awful knowing my old profile is gone ;-( 

**Please make sure to go to the new page and follow me there so you can stay up to date**

Anyway... I got dressed up to run errands today because getting dressed up always makes me feel better! First stop was the apple store to buy myself a new Macbook Pro (poor DH got my hand me down mac but I'll make it up to him soon) After we left the apple store, very happy, we stopped at the Gap and picked up some cute stuff for me and DH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion & Style

On a celeb fashion note before we get to what I wore have you guys heard of Francesca Eastwood? she is Clint Eastwood's daughter (who I love) and has been getting a lot of pub lately over her look at the Total Recall premier. Now I saw the red dress she had on and I thought it was cute but I'm not sure why the "stir" which always makes me wonder what the media finds "buzz worthy", am I missing something? o_0

Get The Look

Chambray Urban Outfitters Dress (can't find) similar from the Gap HERE and this one at ASOS is cute! / Forever 21 Leather Leggings (old) similar HERE / Leopard Heels (old) but these are hot and cheap HERE / Clutch (old) / Necklace (street craft fair score) 








xoxo
mimi g.

14 comments:

  1. Cute look as always. Those liquid leggings are on my must have list for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, I love this look and your watch is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. The watch is Michael Kors and one of my fav's!

      Delete
  3. I am always amazed at how flawless you look! This look is effortless on you Mimi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit Mimi, loving the leather leggings - glad you got to cheer yourself up with some shopping too!
    Loving your blog, am a new follower and popping over to your Facebook page to follow now too - looking forward to your next post! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    P.S - Would love it if you popped over to follow me too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fact that the pants are leather in front and knit back. Sometimes wearing full on leather pants can be uncomfortable. Regarding the dress Miss Eastwood wore, it looks a little ill fitting, like she should have bought a smaller size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shirt reminds me of this chambray fabric I had for a few years now and I would love to make a shirt from it now that I see yours. BTW, when are you launching your new site? I have tons of fabric/diy questions to ask (the chambray fabric-question was one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! Definitely great for this LA weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look. Definitely good for this LA weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a new follower & let me say I loveeeee your style of dress & your hair cut is thee cutest! Looking forward to your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.