.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Classics Never Go Out of Style

Well Darlings! it has been a long week and I am calling it a day on all social media networks but I wanted to thank you guys for being so supportive of my me and my blog, It is a full time job to say the least and I'm grateful to have such great followers. I want to give an especially big XOXO to the frequent commenter's, It's nice to know someone is out there,...... I love my silent followers too!! you are my stealth supporters, coming out of dark corners when I need you, LOL!

So...I leave to you today with a look I plan to wear next week, it's classic and always fabulous! I hope you all have a great weekend and please be safe and kind to each other.



Classic



xoxo
mimi g.

14 comments:

  1. silent follower speaking up ;-)....love this sophisticated yet simple chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kind of outfit!!! Great pick Mimi! have a great and restful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mimi! Just one of your "silent followers" coming out from the shadows. LOL! I'm here every day checking you out and loving every look. Love the classics and can't wait to see you rock it. Until then......*dueces*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic and fabulous indeed. I hope to make up a couple of crisp white shirts for Fall, it's definitely a fall back piece. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy and chic just like you. Can't wait to make some fall designs with you. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy and chic just like you. Can't wait to create some fall fashions with you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am one of those stealth visitors! Thank you for sharing :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too check your blog daily! Every morning I'm challenged with my "I have nothing to wear" dilemma, lol, but your blog inspires me to mix colors, have bold pieces, and still maintain that grown n sexy look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look, you can't go wrong with that classic combination!
    I'm a new follower Mimi and love getting your updates, one of my favourites on Bloglovin right now by far :-)

    Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classic Look...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look and everything else you post!! I am one of those "silent followers" lol I've been following you for a few months now, and I absolutely love everything you're about! You're always so positive, full of energy, life and of course fashion!! Thanks for all you do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Classic ALWAYS Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous dress as always! loving your blog. Thank so much for yur one seam pencil skirt tutorial. Made quite a few already!

    ReplyDelete
  14. previous comment was for your lovely Tracy Reese dress! think I clicked the wrong button. Anyway you've got great style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.