.

Friday, August 24, 2012

My Favorite Fabric Source

Hi Dolls! I get asked often about where I shop for fabric and although I do a lot of my fabric locally here in Los Angeles I do buy online a lot so today I am going to share one of my favorites with you.

Meet Juan Carlos, he is a very nice man I met a few years back along with his lovely wife when I was sourcing fabric for  my Spring 2010 Collection and we have remained friendly ever since. They work really hard to provide great fabrics and to take care of their family and so I like to link his website whenever I get the chance. Juan Carlos has the best knit jersey, modal knits, bamboo knits, prints, woven textiles and silks at AMAZING PRICES and he has great customer service too. 

Make sure you tell him his friend Mimi sent you ;-)  to High End Fabrics

amazing and only $5.99 a yard
 I love anything kelly green $6.25

$7.99 a yard, I love these red and navy stripes!

xoxo
mimi g.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi,

    I just wanted to write this little note to thank you for all the useful information you provide. I am looking for some fabric to coordinate with my yarn stash that is for the moment more colorful than the clothes I'm currently wearing. You are a source of inspiration as well and just because I have 46" hips doesn't mean that I can't be find a style for me that's colorful and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought all three of these fabrics yesterday...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those prices are great plus you can really see the quality

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have purchased from High End Fabrics and the quality, prices and service has been great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered a wonderful zebra print from here a few months back based on your recommendation. It came SO fast, and was perfectly cut and the quality of the fabric was amazing. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that navy and red stripe!

    *BWEnaj*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that graffic print! Thanks for the word on another fabric source!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.