.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Forever 21 Swiss Dot Peplum + Zara Basic Stretch Jeans

Happy Tuesday Darlings! I am feeling better today, not 100% but better and I was able to rest up yesterday so that helped. I am back at it again today so thank you all for the well wishes xoxo!

Get The Look

Today I am wearing those pumps I mentioned yesterday that I found at Ross for $16.99 #score; they are "Penny Loves Kenny" which I have never bought before but Heels.com carries the brand and they have cute shoes HERE and my Forever 21 swiss dot peplum top which is so "delicate" as my hubby said this morning (similar) HERE. I paired my top with my Zara Jeans from their "Basics" collection HERE, these jeans are the most comfortable skinnies to wear, the stretch is perfect and they sit in the right place not to high and not to low.  My bracelet (similar) HERE, necklace and pearl ring (similar) HERE are old and from Forever 21 and of course I have on my Michael Kors watch that I love HERE!






 Kate Spade Sunnies
 Love my lil rose earrings, can you see them?






35 comments:

  1. Such a simple yet pretty outfit! Would love to wear this! Glad you're feeling better, feel best soon :-)

    http://designerdrop.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look...and i love your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even well-oiled machines (like you) need a rest sometimes. Glad you are feeling better. Love the outfit! You are one of them who can make it look classy and not hoochie. LOVE the orange shoes!!! As somebody one said here..."suicidal."
    Take care,

    JOY

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will literally stop traffic with those orange shoes. Love it!!!

    JOY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them and for $16.99 I love them even more, lol

      Delete
  5. Love the look. I check everyday to see what lure wearing. You have your own icon on my iPad. Love. Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those shoes are tooo cute! Knee problems stop me from going that high anymore, but these are too cute! Glad you are feeling better. There's a bug going around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you on the knees, I have a bad right knee but heels make my knee feel better, wearing flats hurt my knee, weird right?

      Delete
  7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those shoes! Great find! Isn't Ross the best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ross is always hit or miss for me, it depends the area the store is in ;-) lol

      Delete
  8. Love the whole look!! Love the fit of the jeans!! Those shoes are hot love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I live for those shoes!! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous. Great ensemble and fabulous shoes. You have such a great figure and this look really shows it off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog and I am IN LOVE with it. You are so stylish! I love the clothes you've made too. I definitely plan on trying your tuts when I get the chance to. I am a beginner sewing and I've just altered clothes lol Not very well. I look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your top Mimi, your hubby is right about it being delicate, so pretty. You've matched it perfectly with that necklace too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are Hot to def. Just the right edge to this lady-like outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cute cute. I've been seeing peplum everywhere now that I heard the term from you. Delicate is correct! Def a hit from Ross - #score! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, you rocked that girl.
    love the peplum top

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this outfit and the shoes, I would kill for them.. lol..
    I have worn black, gray and blue for over 10years , but today I love adding
    a hint of color. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Mesha...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Mimi,

    Glad you are feeling better...love this look! What brand/color is your polish?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.