.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday...BLAH

Hi Darlings, It is Monday and whatever I had been trying to fight off has caught up to me, this is what happens when you have small children, you get sick when they get sick so I am working from home today and there will be no fancy look for the day ;-( I am in my pajamas about to take more Advil. I will however share how I spent my weekend making not one but TWO #failed sewing projects....yep I still have failed projects. 

The first one was a blouse that I didn't bother to measure  the pattern before cutting because I was being lazy and sure enough it was too small and not worth the effort of fixing so off to the trash it went. Then I decided I was going to make some pants because I hadn't made any since these green ones but after I was done I realized that I hated the fabric and off to the trash they went and off to bed I went with nothing to show for a full day of sewing *sigh*

Sunday was a new day and full of errands to run before the fam got home from church because like all mothers/wives/women I had to pick up groceries, clean the house, fold the laundry, prepare dinner, serve dinner, do my nails, pick out my outfit for today and set the alarm for 6am so I can get up and do my Insanity work out this morning.... the last two....DID. NOT. HAPPEN but damn I am tired just writing it! I did however manage to squeeze in some time at the mall yesterday after having to return a pair of pants for one of the kids and picked up some great stuff at the GAP and I also stopped at Ross and scored the shoes I was going to wear today for $16.99 yay me! Hopefully you will see those shoes tomorrow.

hope you have a better day than I am having...off to bed I go again...

xoxo
mimi g.










29 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself! I was hit w/a nasty bug a few weeks back and was down for 2 whole weeks!
    Hope, you get well soon!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mimi, even being sick, you still manage to check in with us. Thank you! I hope you feel better soon. My sickness caught up with me last week and I'm recovering this week. Can't wait to see these shoes you scored for $16.99 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had such a rough day...hope you feel better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oww, feel better soon, can't wait for tomorrow's outfit of the day!

    http://designerdrop.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better sweetie!! A mom/wife/woman's work is never done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little son is AWESOME with his picture taking...I want a signed Autograph :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon, Mimi...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you and the fam feel better soon. Have u ever thought of selling your failed projects? I'm sure someone would be happy to take it off your hands and it won't be a total waste.

    *BWEnaj*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel you. I'm having one of those days too. But I have to get dressed later this evening. And I also have an "EPIC" fail project I may blog about. It completely zapped me of my mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the baby swag <3

    they have to look as good as mama <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, I hope u feel better. I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who visits Ross 😄

    ReplyDelete
  14. ....and that makes two of us! Been sick for like a week and just started a round of antibiotics. Nasty sinus infection. Take it easy, drink your OJ, and take care of you! Hope you feel better soon....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Been there! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like everyone else has said, I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you are feeling better today....I don't know why I get your posts a day later!?!?!?
    Any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I'm sorry and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know how you feel, this past weekend I was home sick too!! I hope you are feeling better!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.