.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ad Space: Sidebar Real Estate

Hi Dolls!

Really quick before I forget again, I am getting a lot of emails regarding the sidebar of my blog so I am going to answer the main questions here because if you have tried you know I don't allow just anyone and paying for the ad space is the first but least important requirement.

1. How do I get on your sidebar?
You must have a business that falls directly in line with what the blog is about (sewing, retail, jewelry etc) BUT must be an established business with a good reputation and I MUST have used your product before. I try to stay as genuine as possible to my readers so I only place ads of those brands I have personal experience with.

2. How often do you allow new advertisers?
I do a check every 6 months and will rotate one or two new ones on to the sidebar. I keep only a few because that is not what the blog is about and if it is not something that can benefit my readers it just wont fit.

3. How do I submit?
You can email me HERE with your business info, website, description etc. and if I don't already use your product I must review it first (terms apply) and then we go from there.

One Space Available

I have room for just ONE more advertiser this year. I wont be allowing any further ads until the end of November so  if you want to send me your submission now is the time and I will be choosing the first week of June.

xoxo
mimi G

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAAAS Miss Mimi!!! You said "I'm not a businessman, I'm a BUSINESS MAN!!' (I love JayZ as you can see..lol) And your genuineness is why I love your life!! Can't wait to see you in July!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.