.

Friday, May 31, 2013

My Beauty Products + Regime Q&A Vlog


Hi Darlings!

I took a few minutes to go over some questions you guys emailed me regarding products I use. I am 36 years old and since I cant go backwards in time I try to make sure that I take care of myself so that I can grow old gracefully ;-) These are the items I use daily to care for my hair, face and body.




LINKS:

Yes To Carrots Exfoliating Cleanser HERE
Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes HERE

NYX Doll Eyes Mascara HERE
Elf Mascara @ Target

Bronzer/Blush Superstick @ Victoria Secret

Bare Minerals Blush HERE

Short Sexy Hair HERE

My FAVORITE Lip Gloss HERE

SIXTEEN30 Dry Skin Repair (all natural) HERE
SIXTEEN30 Foot Repair Peppermint HERE

xoxo
Mimi G


7 comments:

  1. Awww man. Thanks so much for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mimi for posting this. I'm like you, I cannot wear lip color. It makes my coffee cup look so nasty. LOL I wear lip balm. I also use Bare Minerals blusher because I like the hint of color. And the little shine makes me feel a little bit perkier.

    I'm going to have to try the Yes to Carrots Line. Since turning 40 I've noticed that my skin gets dry so much quicker. I've heard people recommend Vaseline but I always forget to buy it. *sigh*

    Anyway, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your blog! I have started to use olive oil as well and I love it! Thank you for inspiring me to sew again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was great, thanks Mimi
    BTW is your hair thin or thick ? I also have short hair but it's fine

    Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video Mimi!! I wanted to ask if you could do a video of you getting a hair cut? Now that would be awesome especially because I wear a short doo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been a regular visitor on this blog and the facebook page and ech day you inspire me to learn to sew.I have given myself till December to take a sewing and cutting class.Lets see how it goes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.