.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Casual Friday #DIY Pullover Dress + Oliso Smart Iron WINNER!!!



Hi Darlings!

The Oliso WINNER is KELLY BURKE!!! YAY!! you have 7 days to EMAIL ME your address ;-)

I hope you have a wonderful long weekend! I leave you today with my super comfy pullover sweater dress which I make at least twice a year because it is so fast to make and so comfy to be in all day. I also am totally head over heels (pun intended) over my new Aldo sandals, these are so fab and so easy to walk in it feels like I am wearing flats #truestory

I made the pullover dress without a pattern a few years back and it is always a go-to for a quick and easy project. If you own my T-Shirt Maxi Tutorial I use the same method based on an old off the shoulder cropped top I had. The fabric is a soft sweater knit found HERE, it's the perfect shade of grey.

BTW are you guys following the LiveFit Program? Jamie is kicking my butt but it's the only time pain feels good! you can read my FITNESS post HERE if you missed it.
DIY Pullover Dress (similar) HERE / Aldo Heeled Sandals HERE / Chili Bean Sunnies (gifted) / Necklace F21 / MK Watch (updated version of mine) HERE /J. Crew Bangles



xoxo
Mimi G

I want to thank my amazing sponsors who have been so generous to me! I have a few more to add like my most recent sponsor, Simplicity! Please take a minute to visit all of the sponsors for this years event!


23 comments:

  1. Your husband must follow you around with a shot gun.

    -Amazing as always and thanks for sharing as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress!! Adorable! I'm so jealous Kelly won! But good for her ~ congrats!! I gotta get one of these things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi you are one bad woman!!!!! I live for these email updates of your OOTD.. You're erffortless with your style and beauty. I look forward to making this dress and I am couting the minutes to the conference in July.. Im such a fan and I appreciate your desire to share your gift with the world. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link is not working. :( for the dress. Why cant youjust make me a dress?? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad face :-( I really wanted to win that iron...my fingers were so tightly crossed they have cramped, lol! Congrats to Kelly! I love this pullover dress. I may have a bit too much ba-donka-donk, but I may still give it a try. The main thing that I love about this dress is the off-the-shoulder. I'm yet to find an off-the-shoulder shirt, dress, etc. that fits me. This look amazing? PLEASE do a tutorial on this. This is a hit! Thanks for sharing all of your awesomeness. Still sad about the iron though....:-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mimi... You are fabulous. Ugh. Such a lady!! I absolutely admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it, but i want purple or turquoise with a shorter sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL @ Tuchana's comment! Too funny! I love this little dress. Looks so comfy but so sexy at the same time. You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol @ Tuchana I was thinking the same thing... i am going to try this but with some leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girrrrl this fit is BAAAD!! If I had your shape I would be rockn the HELL outta this dress... it like TLC.. its CRAZY SEXY COOL!!!!! looove it! Mimi U are always so well dressed... such a lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flawless Mrs. Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so disappointed, LOL. Thanks for the opportunity to win that amazing iron though, I will definitely look into getting one for myself.

    Cute dress and shoes! Love your DIY projects.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG...you are so FAB

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please do a video on this dress...pleeeeeaase.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Girl, you give me life! I revamped my whole look because of you! LOVE THIS! And i have a shoe just like this! I need this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this a lot but its a ill too short for these thighs! Love the look as always.

    ReplyDelete
  18. theres's no pattern for this ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can you explain how I can convert the t-shirt maxi tutorial dress into this off the shoulder dress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.