.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Makes Me HAPPY! Blogger Love

Hi Darlings!

My greatest joy is getting images of finished maxi's and pencil skirts and dresses that you guys make using my tutorials, it really just makes my life!! I wish I could post all the ones I get because there are so many which is why I have the Mimi G Flickr group where you can post all your finished garments and see what the other 340 members have made too!

Today I got an email from a gorgeous mommy of 2 named Shannon of 2nd Story Sewing who posted today about her finished Maxi Dress using my tut and I was so excited to see how great it turned out in a striped fabric and worm so chic with a little yellow belt. I wasn't going to post today because I am up to my eyeballs in to-do's but I had to share ESPECIALLY after I spent a little time snooping on her blog and found it to be just wonderful! I also found this great tutorial for a FREE Bow Clutch Tutorial  with great step by step pics.



Check out her TUTORIAL for a Bow Clutch!! Super Cute


I think I need to make myself Bow Clutch and another Maxi Dress in a great striped fabric
Thanks for the inspiration Shannon!

xoxo
Mimi G


2 comments:

  1. I have used your pencil skirt tutorial, thanks! I was not aware of the flickr group but I'm heading over there to post my pic. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did a nice job on the dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.