.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Craftcation

Hi Darlings, 

I have a little resting time on my hands so I wanted to post a few pics. This has been so much fun here at Craftcation and I am beyond impressed with the founders Nicole and Delilah, it is amazing what they have accomplished! #girlpower

I am going to take advantage of my free time and leave you with a few pics. xoxo
Bernina setup the machines and the room was just great. Every notion needed was on hand and my fold over clutch kits looked so cute!


 These two ladies were so much fun and they did great!
 After class I had time to chill so the hubby and our youngest hung out for a bit.

  This is the view from my hotel room ;-)
I Heart Him


7 comments:

  1. Your little guy is so cute, I want to hug him too!

    And your hubby is so handy and really supports your passion....isn't that so perfect??

    Enjoyed your video class, even though I have sewed, taught and have enjoyed sewing for many years.

    Thank you for being so very generous with your time and talent, so others may find the same joy in sewing for themselves as you and I have.

    God Bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mimi -

    So happy for this wonderful opportunity for you! Alot of good things are happening for you this year - well-deserved!

    Can't wait to see what else is in store for your in 2013.

    Enjoy that beautiful weather and have a good weekend!

    PS - to put a face with a name I'm onesmartlady87 on instragram!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you're enjoying yourself. I agree with Enid E.'s comment about you being generous with your time and talent. I didn't get to sew the skirt from your tutorial but I did learn a few things technique wise. It will definitely help me with future projects. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style, and your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the class, relax and rest time... You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although i'm faraway Mimi.Its great to see the joy on faces.Keep on making
    a difference so dreams can be put into practice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice pictures--nothing beats the family ones with you, hubby, and baby boy (I know he's not a baby-baby), but I'm sure you'll agree he'll always be mama's baby :-). Love your blog and you tube channel (as if I haven't said it a 1,000 times) :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment ;-)

xoxo
mimi g.